Friday, October 1, 2010

me.

i am: emotional. compassionate. spiritual. outgoing. friendly. determined. sarcastic. silly. analytical. afraid. forgiving. accepting. impatient. procrastinator. stubborn.
i think: wayyyy too much about what other people think.
i know: that I’m a daughter of our Heavenly Father. I know that He knows me inside and out. I know that He has a plan for me. I know that He loves me, and has always loved me. I know that no matter what  He will always be there for me. I know Jesus Christ died for ME so I can be forgiven of my sins and return to my Heavenly Father.
i want: to go skydiving
i have: the loudest laugh ever!
i dislike: tomatoes. yuck!
i miss: Little Pascal like no other. 
i fear: losing another loved one.
i feel: like I’ve grown up a lot in the last year. I’ve made a complete transformation, for the better. I feel... happy with who I am and where I am at in my life.
i hear:  the amazing Sara Bareilles, Gravity. She sings about things I’m feeling and going through right now.
i smell: like cotton candy :) mmmmm....
i crave: Red Mango, and Oreo’s... too bad Noelle and I are on a diet for the next month! ughh!
i usually: fight for what i want and believe in.
i search: lyrics and quotes.
i wonder: when everything is going to fall into place....
i regret: not being true to myself, for too many years.
i love: with all of my heart... i put my everything into what/who i love.
i care: about other people and their feelings. i would never intentionally hurt anyone.
i always: say JUST kidding and just saying after everything...
i worry: about EVERYTHING! i need to chillax! Yoga here i come!
i am not: perfect, or patient. but i am a good person.
i remember: everything!!!
i believe: in love! i believe in fairytale endings!
"I Believe that everything happens for a reason People change so that you can learn to let go, things go wrong so that you appreciate them when they"re right, you believe lies so you eventually learn to trust no one but yourself, and sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together." -Marilyn Monroe

i dance:
in my room, in my car, walking around campus.... i’m a dancing machine!
i sing: “love the way you lie” wayyy too much. but i love that song.
i don’t always: understand why things happen,  but i have faith there is a reason it is all happening...
i argue: like a child. i’m not any good at it. i never get my point across. i’d rather just kiss and make up.
i write: on my blog... it’s my release. my journal. i can let everything out here. it’s therapeutic.
i win: people over with my laugh :)
i lose: myself in breakups.... but find myself in breakups too...
i wish: i wouldn’t react on my emotion as often as i do...
i listen: to the same song, over and over and over and over!
i don't understand: boys. never will. i give up. :)
i can usually be found: on campus. at mi casa. or with my best friend Noelle.
i am scared: ....to get my heart broken... again....
i need: to worry about myself right now.
i forget: where i put my car keys every morning.
i am happy: when i am doing what is right. CTR baby! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment