Thursday, September 30, 2010

i LOVE my life because....

 
I have a best friend that gets me. 
Noelle sends me good morning texts to help me make it through the day,
knowing the mornings are the hardest time for me.  
My family is somewhat dysfunctional, but they love me no matter what. 
Kalai is apart of my life. 
I don't know how I lived without his music before. 
Oreo's are my go to snack. Morning. Afternoon. Night
Mountain Dew is always in stock in my house. 
Thank you Katie and Travis
I FINALLY live in a stable environment.
Katie and Amy are always willing to listen to my "drama"
I have the gospel in my life... again.. 
I know who I am. 
Where I'm going.
What I want
Summer 2010 is one I'll never forget: falling in love, Cabo, parasailing, snorkeling, boating, wakeboarding, hiking, Seven Peaks, Yellowstone, Bear Lake, Vegas, unforgettable pictures, the drive-in, golfing, swimming, softball, soccer, new friendships, rekindled old friendships, D, getting back into church. 
Sydney and Kaylee
My two beautiful sisters. 
I wouldn't know how to love unconditionally if it wasn't for those two. 
My Dad has the same exact sense of humor as I do and we can laugh for hours. 
I have the best cousins in the world. I love Star and JC with all of my heart
They are the two people I look up to the most.
 Glee! Need I say more?
If only Fin would look at me the way he looks at Rachel...sigh...
I'm so grateful that I was able to learn how to truly LOVE this summer...
I know what it feels like to TRULY be in love
To love someone more than myself
To LOVE someone so much that their happiness comes before my own.
Some people don't get the opportunity to feel the way I felt this summer:
butterflies, fireworks, safety, happiness, forever... 
I will feel it again someday...
I would rather have loved and lost, than to never have loved at all...
I know what I deserve... 
and what I don't deserve...
I deserve someone who is going to love me as much as I love him. 
Who isn't afraid of me.
Who will surprise me with sweet notes or flowers..
Who knows what he has when he has it
Who puts me before himself. 
I'll make someone very happy one day. 
I haven't had my fairtytale yet... 
but I know he is out there... waiting for me. 
It's almost October!
Halloween is right around the corner! 
Debating between costumes at this moment.. no matter what it'll rock! 
As for my birthday.. I don't want to talk about it.. 24 is depressing
However, I still LOVE my life :) 
I am a strong, independent, compassionate, outgoing, blessed young.. woman? 
I don't like to call myself woman.. it's weird.. however, I technically am a woman.. I don't feel like a woman though. 
More like a girl.. 
It's conference this weekend and I'm crossing my fingers I get tickets! 
My faith in Heavenly Father is stronger than ever. 
I can let go of things in my life gracefully, knowing it'll all work out. 
Heavenly Father loves me. 
I am going to learn how to snowboard this winter! 
Thanks Noelle!
It's almost hoodie season...
7-11 hot chocolate soon...
cuddling? maybe not so much.. :)
2 more months left of the semester 
I love CLS
I'm French
Lyrics and quotes complete me.
I can always find something super cute at 25th Street Boutique
Red Mango
Winter. Fall. Summer. Spring. 
I live in a place with all four seasons. 
love it. 
Taylor Swift
Sarah Bareilles.
Paramore. 
Glee Soundtrack.
music relates to my life! 
I'm very blessed.
I've gone through struggles, but I've made it through them all.
My laugh is awesome
just sayin. 
I have the best friends.
They are like my family
I know how short life is. 
Live everyday as if it's your last.
I am me.
and I like me.
 
-Rissa
 

 
 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment